1. Contribute new and exciting content regularly and on a frequent basis, don’t simply post boring push messages to send people to your website.
2. Posts on Weibo should be different to what you post on social networks, don’t simply post the same simultaneously, update your Weibo page regularly with new photos, videos offers and events.
3. Create a search engine optimised page which contains related keywords and a branded background image.
4. Focus on recruiting followers within your target market and build off that, avoid building a base of unresponsive or fake followers and utilise fan and follower promotions on social networks.
5. Always reply and respond to users comments and questions publicly.