Asia SEO is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information requested by which you can be identified when using the Website will only be used in accordance with the Policy.
Please note that Asia SEO reserves the right to revise the Policy at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any such changes.
Information we collect
Asia SEO may collect the following data from You:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and or offers
How we use the information that we collect
- to communicate with You
- to send promotional emails about events, awards or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address that You have provided
- internal record keeping
- for the continued improvement of AsiaSEO’s products and services
- to improve the Website and customise it according to your preferences
- to occasionally contact You by email, mail or telephone for market research purposes
If You have not informed us that you do not wish to receive further information from Asia SEO, we may send you direct mail. If you do not wish to receive further emails, You will find an option to unsubscribe in all of our emails. If this option isn’t available for whatever reason, please email [email protected] or visit https://asiaseo.com/contact/.
Asia SEO has implemented technologies and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as appropriate and as new technologies become available.
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. When you agree to accept cookies, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Asia SEO uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about traffic to each Website page, whilst also allowing us to improve the Website and develop it in line with your requirements. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes before removing the data from the system.
It is important to note that cookies do not give Asia SEO any access to your computer or any information about You other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser setting to decline cookies if you would prefer. However, this may impact your experience when using the Website.
Links to other websites
Please note that the Website may contain links to other websites. Once you have used these links to leave the Website we do not have any control over the website you land on (“Other Websites”). For this reason, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting Other Websites and Other Websites are not governed by this Policy.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If You do not want the information to be used by Asia SEO for marketing purposes, which may prevent you receiving details of special events etc. please inform us by emailing [email protected] or https://asiaseo.com/contact/
- If You have previously agreed to Asia SEO using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, You may change your mind at any time by emailing [email protected] or https://asiaseo.com/contact/
Asia SEO will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission to do so or are required by law to do so.
If You believe that any information we are holding about You is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Thank you for visiting us.